Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Like A Boss

On my trip to the grocery store today I was in a hurry. I  cut down the empty frozen food isle that was fitted out with those energy saving automatic sensor lights. So as I was flying down a dark isle, these bright lights dramatically lit my way. It. Was. Awesome. I felt like Jean-Luc Picard bounding down the hallway of the Enterprise to take back control of the Bridge. In reality, I was buying coffee creamer and bread... but still.

On a different (but equally awesome) note: the roads are finally clear of ice and snow! I felt like Jeff Gordon, driving like a boss. On our last errand, I mentioned to Mom that it felt so good not to drive at a glacial pace. She said (as she gripped the dashboard), "Yeah, I've been scared all day." Ha!!

Yep. Just me and my bad self. So how was your day?

1 comment:

  1. I like to think of the auto-lighted frozen food isle as "The Runway" for us old gals with hot flashes....;-)

    ReplyDelete